Saturday, July 24, 2010

Glass of Water

I talked to Nelza and Anis today, a motivational, and inspirational one. We were talking about being serious in learning, as in try to give hundred percent focus, grab as much knowledge as we can, so that we can be well-prepared for practical training and real practice soon. Town Planning isn't an easy course and profession I tell you, it requires you to be knowledgeable, in all aspects. Town Planning has a bigger scope, compared to other built environment courses. Kalau setakat malas berfikir, malas nak membaca (which apparently I am,but now dah ada azam baru supaya rajin membaca) memang takkan berjaya la dalam bidang ni. I think semua bidang pun mcm tu kan.

ps: I read again my old blog and I laughed.  Kelakar betul bila baca baca balik :)

No comments: