Thursday, August 19, 2010

Great things in life

I love the feeling of having good friends around, laugh together at the same ol' jokes and never get bored of those jokes.

I love the feeling of having good friends that are sincere, that care about each other without having hidden agendas and always get your back when you fall.

I love the feeling of having good friends that understand me, that I'm comfortable with, and I can be myself whenever I'm with them.

I love the feeling of having good friends that don't get offended by little things that all of us know those little things are not matter to us.

I love our late night conversations, we talk and talk until we fall asleep, and wake up the next morning unprepared and we are already late to class.

There are too many to list down, but I remember every bit of it.

No comments: