Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Heart Made of Glass

"Someday I don't remember why I make a mess of myself like this, and think to myself if I leaving your depths is truly what I want.I dig to free myself. And when I accomplish that, it will be time to dig you out of me." - Anonymous

Ahh life is an unknown journey.You never know what awaits you in future.
And to be hurt by someone you love is somehow killing you softly.
It hurts to see the person you love, loves someone else. But it is even worst to know that he/she loves the wrong person.
And by the time he/she realizes it, it is the time where we already found someone else.
And what hurts the most is that, he/she comes to u and tells u that what he/she did was a mistake,n thinks that u both are made 4 each other
And this emotional rush and breakdown happens, and u feel like screaming to his face and tell him/her to leave. Your head tells you he's a jerk.
But deep deep in you, you always feel that he/she's the one. But life must go on.

Sometimes, life is cruel like that. Ahh. Just bear with it.

No comments: