Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Candy Lips

My current fave : nude colour lipsticks!
source

I was not confident enough to wear them until one day, my sister in law wore a nude pink lipstick, and I fell in love with the colour! I tried, and it looked good on me, eventhough my skin tone is a bit darker than my sister-in-law's. So I told my friend, Nasiha about it. And she also loves nude colour lipsticks. Currently, she's using NYX Round Lipstick. The colours are amazing and beautiful! It has a wide range of colour, there are 100 colours to choose from. I ada mintak dia belikan for me. I mintak dia belikan these four colours : Watermelon,Milan, Rea and Thalia.

If you want, you can contact her, and she'll order for you :) Check out her blog What Matters To Me, and get your hands on these amazing yet afffordable lipsticks!

You can check the colour range HERE

No comments: