Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Great Weekend @ Great Eastern Mall, Jalan Ampang

I spent my weekend at my brother's house @ Kajang, together with my other siblings. My sister, Farah (the one who lives in Singapore) is going to be in Malaysia until this Wednesday for work purpose. We went to Satay Kajang Hj Samuri on Saturday but the satays were not that good. Usually kalau datang Kajang, my brother akan belikan satay kajang yg betul2 sedap, not from Hj Samuri, tp from Balakong or dekat penjual satay @ Hassan Cafe (near Plaza tol RM1 Sg. Balak).
Setiap kali pergi rumah my brother, confirm la akan main dengan my nephews (Rayyan and Qayyum) sampai puas. Sekarang Qayyum dah pandai nyanyi lagu Your Love is My Drug-Kesha and Airplanes. Comel gila. And he is only 2 yrs old! Rayyan as usual bergaduh dengan I sampai lebam dia gigit. But I love :)hehe.

On Sunday, my brother cooked Nasi Lemak for breakfast, he's a very good cook. Pandai je nak reka2 masak itu ini. and then,my sister in law came out with this idea to bring her sons to Kizsport in the evening since Rayyan and Qayyum dah lama tak main padang, so instead of main kat padang, she decided to bring them to Kizsport.Tapi my brother tak boleh pergi since he was leaving for PD for a course.At first, ingat nk pergi yang dekat OU, tapi I kept telling her yg kat Great Eastern Mall punya Kizsport pun ada n my friend Anis pernah kerja situ. She changed the plan, and decided to go to GE Mall Kizsport and had dinner and cakes dekat situ. Sadly, Kizsport tutup for Halloween celeb and my SIL bought the boys some toys sbg ganti, and then we headed to Cozy House for dinner.

Lepas dinner, kitorg jalan2 sampai letih, lepas tu we had coffee(i actually had iced choc) and cakes @ Alexis Bistro and Wine Bar. Since I didn't bring my camera yesterday, I just googled the pictures of what we had yesterday.
The interior of Alexis Ampang. source


Chocolate tart something something I forgot the name,but it is sinfully delicious!! source

This is the Chocolate Nutty Meringue that people keep talking about! Super soft, creamy but it is not so sweet tho, lebih mudah untuk dimakan :) orang yang suka kacang mesti suka gila benda ni. I'm not a nut-fan, so I wanted to try Mixed Fruit Meringue, tapi semalam tak ada. source
Thanks to my SIL for belanja-ing us yesterdayy :)

No comments: