Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Facial Cleanser

Previously, I was using Origins Never a Dull Moment facial cleanser, and it works like wonder. It has Extract of crushed Papaya, it melts makeup, dirts and and pore-clogging debris. My skin feels velvety soft (serious tak tipu) after I used it. But I had to use scrub ( I used Origins Modern Friction rice scrub)once a week to exfoliate my dead skin cells, which sometimes I terlupa. Tapi rezeki tak panjang, my  newly-bought Never a Dull Moment was stolen few months ago, and I dah tak ada duit nak beli hehhh.
and there I go, living 2 months plus without facial cleanser. so basuh muka guna sabun mandi.terukkk!

and today, I went to Alamanda, and I found this:

Simple Clear Skin Oil Blancing EXFOLIATING Wash. nampak tak word exfoliating? Ini lah yg I perlukann hehe. Sebab tak rajin nak cuci lepas tu scrub berasingan, I terjumpa ni terus gembira. You see, I have Normal to Oily skin, they say combination skin. And I really need something like this. It has witch hazel which helps to reduce blemishes, Natural Zinc PCA that absorbs excessive oil, Pro-Vitamin B5 that actively restores, softens and and smoothes skin and yeah, it has no perfume and colour. I'm not a fan of fragrance free stuffs because because they usually ended up smelling so chemical-ish which makes me wanna puke. But this one smells fresh and I'm loving it. and it's so cheap! I'll write a review on the results after using it for 14 days.  :)

4 comments:

z.a.z said...

origins yg kene curik tu bape harganya imah? hee
can't wait ur review after 14 days :)

Imah Ims said...

origins tu rm88 per tube.
haha miskin dah takde duitt :(

ookay tunggu ehh aju!

Fardiana Dzulkefli said...

Oh! I've used this before & I think it's pretty OK.If ade jerawat je die cpt dry.
But it still xle prevent the period acne la.

Imah Ims said...

ohh really?
my face macam berminyak gila bila bangun tidur, tp dah 2 hari pki, mcm dh takde sgt minyak.best betull!